Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Kitties, studying and DIY painting

We adopted a kitty!!!!! 

I'm super excited! He's 3 months old and we named him Thor. He's playfully, doesn't sleep at night, wakes me up in the morning and sleeps all day! 

I'm taking tons of pictures of him about every 3 minutes. The boyfriends is starting to get jealous of the kitty. 

I've always wanted a cat when I was growing up, but my mom never liked them, so now that I'm not living even in the same country, I took it as an opportunity to adopt a kitty.

In other life's news, I started studying for my mid terms today. I already finished of the subjects, but I'm super demanding with my self, so it took me the whole day to just finish one of the subjects. 

I also made a stormtropper "painting". I pretty much took a cardboard box and painted it, since I didn't have the actual painting material. 

 I think it would've been soooo much better if I had the actual painting thingy. 

Anyways, don't be a stranger!! If you stop by, make sure to leave a comment, or go to my follow me on twitter and say hi! @thatinkdchick 

Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment