Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Changing habits and lifestyles.

I’ve always been on the chubby side ever since I turned 14 or so and I’m 4 feet 8, so I’m kinda small for how much I weight. I also have stretch marks on the side of my stomach and on my legs. I hate them, but I know there’s pretty much nothing I can easily do about it right in this moment of my life.

However, what I can change is the way I feel and see myself.

Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE myself, and so should you, but sometimes I wish I was less chubby than I am right now.

So, yesterday, as soon as I finished “pimping” my new blog, I decided to take control of my life and start doing something about my weight. If I don’t do it, nobody’s gonna do it for me, as much as I would like it (trust me, I already asked).

I’ve also been interested in trying out some yoga to see how that goes for my relaxation and flexibility.

For that reason, I checked the internet for a good way to start working out in a beginner’s level.

I found Jillian Michaels Yoga for weight loss. It’s a 35 minute workout, and damn I didn’t even finish it! I feel sooooo embarrassed for saying this, but I stop at the 15 minute mark. I was exhausted and sweating and damn it was awfully great!

I’m gonna try again tomorrow, to see if I can at least get to the 20 minutes.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment