Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Hi!

Well hi everybody! (or nobody as a matter of fact.)

My first entry is gonna be a little of my history, description and normal randomness

My name is Maria, but in my country everybody calls me Marite, I’m 21 years old (soon to be 22), I’m a Venezuelan English teacher living in france (how bizarre can I be?!), I’m living with my French boyfriend and studying French at L’Université de Poitiers, and I’m CRAZY about tattoos.

This blog is gonna be a little strange in a way, cause I actually don’t think I have any hobbies (or not that I consider hobbies), so I’m gonna talk about everything that goes on with my life and the implications of being a shy international student in a totally strange place, without my family or my friends here.

And that’s one of the reasons I started this blog. I feel that I can maybe help other people that are (or want to be) in a similar situation, like living outside of your country.

And also because since I don’t have lots of friends around here, cause I just changed cities and universities, I have almost no one to talk to unless is my boyfriend or my family and a couple of friends via text message.

I’m also gonna be talking about makeup, day to day stuff that goes around me, music, books, my classes and all sorts of things that come into mind.

So stick around if you don’t mind all of the craziness that’s gonna go on around here

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment