Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Of weddings and stuff

Ever since we decided that we were getting married, Nicko and I had some issues with choosing the direction we wanted the wedding to take.

We are not getting married in a church, so it’s only the city hall part we’re interested about. I wanted it to be me, him and our witnesses, and then maybe have lunch in a restaurant or dinner somewhere. He wanted to invite friends and family, rent a small venue, serve a buffet and drinks and stuff like that.

So we started compromising, he eliminated one person from the list and I added one each time he did. We ended up with 40 people, some of which are mine, coming from Italy, Spain and Venezuela; some of which are his, coming from different parts of France. I’m actually super happy that we decided to expand my initial idea because this means that my family has an opportunity to come, as well as some friends.

Getting married this young scares me, but I’m as excited as I can be. I love my fiancĂ©, and I want to spend the rest of my life with him, build a family, get a house with a yard and have  little garden there. I want all of that with him by my side.

In next couple of posts I will be showing some of the DIY stuff that I’ve been working on for the wedding, Hope to see you back.


Leave a comment, let’s be friends

Mrt 

No comments:

Post a Comment