Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Of sewing and life

Ever since finishing the University in May I have been wandering around the house looking for something to do other than cleaning while my fiancé is working.
Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to work here in France until we get married (which is in August. Yei!!), which means I have absolutely nothing to do.

Other than wedding planning and cleaning, I have not been doing much, so, a couple of weeks ago I got my self two and a half yards of this amazing beer pint patterned fabric that I fell in love with as soon as I saw it (maybe cause of the beers, who knows). I had already decided that it would be a dress, since I’m tired of pants, and it’s getting a little hot in this part of the country.
I also got myself two yards of black fabric with tiny crosses, destined to be a different style dress, which was little more difficult, but that I also like better than the other one.
I’ve been doing small diy projects and I could make a tutorial for some of them.

Photos of the dresses and projects are soon to come; the weather has been a little rainy and cloudy for us to go outside to shoot.

See you next week with another post.

Mrt

No comments:

Post a Comment