Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2014

I apologize for not keeping my word and posting my first Sewing Saturday yesterday. I'm a terrible blogger!

My fiance came home from work yesterday telling me to get my bathing suit and we left to spend the afternoon at the beach. We met with two of his friends who were vacationing there and we had a lovely afternoon there. We had churros, beers and seagulls.

Since I didn't post anything yesterday, I'm gonna show you some inspiration for my next little project, which hopefuly I will post already finished next saturday.


It's an apron made out of the back of a pair of jeans. The pockets are super useful, for example if you're in the garden, to keep your small tools near you.

Hopefuly, I will see you next week, and I'm sorry for not posting yesterday.
Leave me a comment, Let's be friends.
Mrt

No comments:

Post a Comment